We all have sometimes that feeling at the supermarket when you need to buy cooking oil and you’re overwhelmed with all the varieties of cooking oils in the shelves and you don’t know which one to choose.
This app may help you further in choosing the right cooking oil for your cooking process.
• From the list of oils you’ll get suggestions for what it’s good or maybe not so good.
• A glossary helps to explain what the label wants to tell you.
• Some videos show you which cooking processes exist for which it’s important that you choose the right cooking oil.
• The smoking point is given for the most common oils which is one of the very important properties of the oil
• For the most common oils further properties are given that are important to know
Details are given for the following oils:
• Almond Oil
• Avocado Oil
• Canola Oil
• Coconut Oil
• Corn Oil
• Flaxseed Oil
• Grape Seed Oil
• Nut Oil
• Olive Oil
• Peanut Oil
• Rice Bran Oil
• Safflower Oil
• Sesame Oil
• Soybean Oil
• Sunflower Oil
• Vegetable Oil
• Walnut Oil
Cooking oils is a free software application from the Food & Drink subcategory, part of the Home & Hobby category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2015-10-31. The program can be installed on Android.
Cooking oils (version 1.0) has a file size of 4.19 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 0 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.